The Heavener School Board will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 6 p.m. in the Glenn Scott Educational Center at 500 West Second Street.
Here is the agenda:
- Opening flag salute.
- Call meeting to order and record members present.
- Principal report: Diane Cox, Joe Westfall, Robert Craig.
- Superintendent report: Ed Wilson.
- Consent agenda
a. Agenda for Feb. 10, 2020 regular board meeting
b. Minutes for Jan. 13, 2020 regular board meeting.
c. Activity fund financial report for January, 2020
d. Activity fund fundraising requests as submitted by sponsors
e. General, building LCSEC fund encumbrances
f. General, building, LCSEC fund warrants
g. Treasurer’s financial report
- Approve or disapprove Heavener Public Schools as the LEA for LeFlore County Special Education Cooperative for 2020-2021.
- Approve or disapprove Heavener Public Schools’ membership and Medicaid agreement with LeFlore County Special Education Cooperative for 2020-2021.
- Approve or disapprove memorandum of understanding with Choctaw Nation, Heavener Public Schools and Hodgen Public Schools for a summer school program during summer 2020.
- Approve or disapprove resignations as received by superintendent.
- Proposed executive session to discuss security monitoring and response equipment placement and configuration 25 OS 307 B (11) e3.
- Vote to convene in executive session
- Acknowledge boards’ return to open session and president’s statement regarding items discussed in executive session.
- New business.