WISTER—The Wister Board of Trustees and Public Works Authority will meet Monday at 6:30 in the Wister City Hall.
Here are the agendas:
Board of trustees
1. Roll call/establish quorum.
2. Read minutes
3. Treasurer’s report.
4. Police department report
5. Fire department report
6. Discuss and/or take action on reports as given
7. Old business
8. Discuss and/or approve FY 6-30-17 audit completed by Jenkins and Kemper
9. Discuss and/or take action on rural fire run billing.
10. Randy Liles to discuss police citation collections.
11. Discuss and/or approve open purchase orders per list submitted.
12. New business.
Public Works Authority
1, Roll call/establish quorum.
2. Read minutes.
3. Treasurer’s report
4. Discuss and/or take action on reports as given
5. Old business.
6. Discuss and/or approve FY 6-30-17 audit performed by Jenkins and Kemper
7. Discuss and/or approve open purchase orders per list submitted.
8. New business
NEVER miss another story. Get our free daily email updates. Click HERE to sign up.
Join the discussion on the Heavener Ledger forum
Spread the word on your business or service, sponsor NEWS or another section of heavenerledger.com or leflorecountyjournal.com. Call (918) 649-4712 for more information.
To submit a story or information, or to make a correction please send an email to [email protected]
Copyright 2017 Heavener Ledger. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.