The Heavener School Board will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 6 p.m. in the Glenn Scott Educational Center, 500 West Second Street, in Heavener.
Here is the agenda.
1. Opening flag salute.
3. Call meeting to order and record members present.
4. Principal’s report: Diane Cox, Robert Craig.
5. Superintendent’s report: Ed Wilson
6. Consent agenda: All the following items which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at a board meeting will be approved by one vote unless any board member desires to have a separate vote on any or all of these items. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
a. Agenda for Jan. 8, 2018 regular board meeting.
- Minutes from Dec. 11, 2017 regular board meeting
- Activity fund financial report for December 2017
- Activity fund fundraising requests as submitted by sponsors
- New sub-account in activity fund: LeFlore County basketball tournament
- Transfers between sub-accounts: sixth grade to junior high leadership $69
- General, building, LCSEC fund encumbrances
- General, building, LCSEC fund warrants
Treasurer’s financial report
7. Approve or disapprove resignations as received by superintendent.
8. Proposed executive session to discuss the employment of a temporary paraprofessional/bus driver for LeFlore County Special Education Cooperative to complete the 2017-18 school year. 25 OS 307 (B)(1).
9. Vote to convene in executive session.
10. Acknowledge boards’ return to open session and president’s statement regarding items discussed in executive session.
11. Approve or disapprove employment of temporary paraprofessional/bus driver for LeFlore County Special Education Cooperative for 2017-18.
12. New business.
13. Approve or disapprove motion to adjourn meeting.
NEVER miss another story. Get our free daily email updates. Click HERE to sign up.
Join the discussion on the Heavener Ledger forum
Spread the word on your business or service, sponsor NEWS or another section of heavenerledger.com or leflorecountyjournal.com. Call (918) 649-4712 for more information.
To submit a story or information, or to make a correction please send an email to [email protected]
Copyright 2017 Heavener Ledger. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.