POTEAU—The LeFlore County Detention Center public trust has scheduled a regular business meeting for Wednesday at 1 p.m. of the board room of the LeFlore County commissioners’ office.
Here is the agenda:
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Discuss with possible action approving the minutes for the Dec. 13, 2017 meeting.
3. Public appearance.
4. The Detention Center report presented by administrator Donnie Edwards.
5. Discuss with possible action invoices from ACCO for liability and workman comp’s insurance.
6. Discuss with possible action entering executive session pursuant to title 307.05 for the Oklahoma statues with administrator and attorney to discuss items A through C:
a. Discuss the David Spradley case.
b. Discuss the Justin Pickle case.
Discussion of confidential matters between trustees, a public body and their attorney concerning a pending investigation, claim or action. Title 25 SA (396)(B)(4) of open meeting act
c. Discuss with possible action approving the executive session minutes for the Dec. 13, 2017 meeting.
7. Vote to exit executive session.
8. Action as necessary regarding executive session.
9. Discuss with possible action business not known at the time of posting.
NEVER miss another story. Get our free daily email updates. Click HERE to sign up.
Spread the word on your business or service, sponsor NEWS or another section of heavenerledger.com or leflorecountyjournal.com. Call (918) 649-4712 for more information.
To submit a story or information, or to make a correction please send an email to [email protected]
Copyright 2017 Heavener Ledger. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.