The Heavener School Board will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 6 p.m. at the Glenn Scott Educational Center at 500 West Second Street.
Here is the agenda:
1. Opening flag salute
3. Call meeting to order and record members present
4. Principal’s report: Diane Cox and Robert Craig
5. Superintendent’s report: Ed Wilson
6. Consent agenda
a. Agenda for Nov. 13, 2017 regular board meeting
b. Minutes for Oct. 9, 2017 regular board meeting
c. Activity fund financial report for October, 2017
d. Activity fund fundraising requests as submitted by sponsors
e. Encumbrance/warrant to Scholastic Book Fair (elementary preK to eighth grade); encumbrance/warrant to Eagle Fundraising (band) $3,377.80; encumbrance/warrant to Poteau Theater (elementary preK to eighth grade) $3,605.
f. Transfers within activity fund sub-accounts: elementary to pre-K $777; kindergarten $251; first grade $325; second grade $279; third grade $229; fourth grade $587; fifth grade $265; sixth grade $277; seventh grade $47; eighth grade $5.
g. General, building, LCSEC fund encumbrances
h. General, building, LCSEC fund warrants
i. Treasurer’s financial report for October, 2017.
7. Approve or disapprove board of education meeting dates for 2018.
8. Approve or disapprove annual election resolution calling for an election to be submitted to the voters of the district for board member position #3 for a five-year term.
9. Approve or disapprove surplus textbooks.
10. Approve or disapprove resignations as received by superintendent
11. New business
12. Approve or disapprove motion to adjourn meeting
Get our free daily email updates. Click HERE to sign up.
Spread the word on your business or service, sponsor NEWS or another section of heavenerledger.com or leflorecountyjournal.com. Call (918) 649-4712 for more information.
To submit a story or information, or to make a correction please send an email to [email protected]
Copyright 2017 Heavener Ledger. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.