The Heavener School Board will meet in a regular meeting Monday at 6 p.m. in the Glenn Scott Educational Center at 500 West Second Street.
Here is the agenda:
1. Opening flag salute.
3. Call meeting to order and record members present.
4. Principal’s report: Diane Cox, Robert Craig.
5. Superintendent’s report: Ed Wilson.
6. Consent agenda
a. Agenda for Sept. 11, 2017 regular board meeting
b. Minutes for Aug. 14, 2017 regular board meeting.
c. Activity fund financial report for August, 2017
d. Activity fund fundraising requests as submitted by sponsors
e. New sub-account: casual for a cause
f. Encumbrance/warrant to Sooner Fireworks (athletics) $3,007.43
g. Transfer activity fund sub account: administration to high school account $235.
h. General, building, LCSEC fund encumbrances.
i. General, building, LCSEC fund warrants.
j. Treasurer’s financial reports for July and August, 2017.
7. Approve or disapprove 2017-18 estimate of needs and 2016-2017 financial statements from Kerry J. Patten, CPA.
8. Approve or disapprove ACT report for 2016-17.
9. Approve or disapprove Title 1 parent involvement board policies: EHBDB and EHBDB-R (this is only a formality to comply with the SDE having the board approve the policies yearly) No changes have been made by the district.
10. Approve or disapprove resignations as received by the superintendent.
11. Proposed executive session to discuss the employment of after-school tutors for 2017-2018. OS 307 (B) (1).
12. Vote to convene in executive session.
13. Acknowledge boards’ return to open session and president’s statement regarding items discussed in executive session.
14. Approve or disapprove after school tutors for 2017-18.
15. New business.
Get our free daily email updates. Click HERE to sign up.
Sponsor NEWS or another section of heavenerledger.com or leflorecountyjournal.com. Call (918) 649-4712 for more information.
To submit a story or information, or to make a correction please send an email to [email protected]
Copyright 2017 Heavener Ledger. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.