The Heavener City Council will meet in a regular meeting Thursday at 6 p.m. in the Heavener City Hall at 103 East Avenue B.
Here is the agenda:
CALL TO ORDER – Mayor
ROLL CALL – City Clerk
INVOCATION- City Manager
- Approval of minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval of purchase orders presented for payment.
- Consider, discuss, and take action on resolution #2017-001 calling for municipal elections for 2 ward seats, treasurer, and mayor candidacy.
- Consider and take action on code violation for Albert Oglesby, etal, on property located at 411 Walker street, for dilapidated structure.
- New business/public comments
- Treasurer’s report
- Dept. heads report
- City manager’s report
- Trustee’s/chairman’s report
Copyright 2016 Heavener Ledger. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Sponsor NEWS or another section of heavenerledger.com. Call (918) 649-4712 for more information.
To submit a story or information, please send an email to [email protected]