The Heavener City Council will meet on Thursday at 6 p.m. at the Heavener City Hall at 103 E. Ave. B.
The following items are on the agenda:
1. Approval of minutes of previous meeting.
2. Approval of purchase orders presented for payment.
3. Discuss and take action on approval of contract amendment with Native Skateparks LLC in the amount of $104,469. They will construct the splashpad at Blues Park.
4. Discuss and take action to waive building permit fees of $279 for First Baptist Church of Heavener.
5. Request by Heavener Masonic Lodge concerning Plaza Street, which is an undeveloped city street. Discussion only.
6. Discussion by Ty Armstrong concerning bodycams.
7. New business/public comments
8. City manager’s report
9. Treasurer’s report
10. City commissioner’s/mayor’s report