The agenda for Monday’s meeting of the Heavener school board.
The meeting starts at 6 p.m. at the Glenn Scott Educational Center.
1. Opening flag salute
3. Call meeting to order and record members present
4. Principal report: Diane Cox and Aaron Alexander
5. Superintendent report: Ed Wilson
6. Consent agenda: All the following items which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at a board meeting will be approved by one vote unless any board member desires to have a separate vote on any or all of these items. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
a. Agenda for Feb. 9, 2015 regular board meeting
b. Minutes for Jan. 12, 2015 regular board meeting
c. Activity fund financial report for January, 2015
d. General, building, LCSEC, foundation and bond fund encumbrances
e. General, building, LCSEC, foundation and bond fund warrants
7. Approve or disapprove Heavener Public Schools as the local education agency for the LeFlore County Special Education Cooperative for 2015-16
8. Approve or disapprove Heavener Public Schools’ membership and Medicaid agreement with the LeFlore County special education cooperative for 2015-16
9. New business
10 Approve or disapprove motion to adjourn meeting.