The Heavener City Council will meet on Thursday at 6 p.m.
Here is the agenda:
1. Approval of minutes of previous meeting
2. Approval of purchase orders presented for payment
3. Discussion of municipal judge and municipal court
4. Consider and take action on approving bids on surplus property (police vehicles auctioned)
5. New business/public comments
6. Department head report
7. City manager’s report
8. City commissioner’s/mayor’s report
9. City commission vote to enter executive session (requires majority vote of quorum of the members present to enter).
10. Enter executive session with city manager for confidential communications concerning a personnel issue as authorized by 25 O.S. 307 (b) (4).
11. Reconvene in open meeting.