Agenda for the Heavener school board’s meeting on Monday at 6 p.m. at the Glenn Scott Educational Center.
1. Opening flag salute
3. Call meeting to order and record members present
4. Exit audit conference with Kerry J. Patten regarding the 2013-14 financial audit report
5. Principal report: Diane Cox, Aaron Alexander.
6. Superintendent report: Ed Wilson
7. Consent agenda: All the following items which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at a board meeting will be approved by one vote unless any board member desires to have a separate vote on any or all of these items. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
a. Agenda for Jan. 12, 2015 regular board meeting
b. Minutes for Dec. 8, 2014 regular board meeting
c. Activity fund financial report for December, 2014
d. Activity fund fundraisers as submitted by sponsors
e. Encumbrance/warrant to Blue & Gold Sausage $17,751,50 (FFA)
f. Encumbrance/warrant to Heritage Yearbooks $5,577.82 (yearbook)
g. New sub-account in activity fund entitled: Golf
h. Transfers between sub-accounts: Leadership to Elementary $200; Administration to Kindergarten $200.
i. General, building, LCSEC, foundation and bond fund encumbrances
j. General, building, LCSEC, foundation and bond fund warrants
k. Treasurer’s financial report
8. Approve or disapprove faculty and staff stipends in the amount of $175.75
9. Approve or disapprove bids on surplus property
10. Approve or disapprove resignations as received by superintendent.
11, Approve or disapprove hiring of Nathan Bain for after-school tutor to replace Kay Huddleston
12. Approve or disapprove motion to adjourn meeting.