Agenda for Heavener City Council meeting on Monday at 6 p.m. at the city hall, 103 E. Ave. B.
1. Approval of minutes of previous meetings.
2. Approval of purchase orders presented for payment.
3. Consider and take action on resolution calling for election in the city of Heavener presenting to the qualified electors and giving notice to the election board.
4. Consider and take action on approving bid of $10,000 for the five acres on Old Pike Road as auctioned on Dec. 30, 2014.
5. Consider and take action on code violation for Teryll D. and Linda D. Dudley on property located at 409 Olive for untagged vehicle.
6. Consider and take action on code violation for Rival Properties on property located at 203 Olive for untagged vehicle.
7. Consider and take action on code violation for Lois Hubbard on property located at 506 W. Ave. D for untagged vehicle.
8. Consider and take action on code violation for Marshall L. Midgley on property located at 106 W. 4th for untagged vehicle.
9. Consider and take action on code violation for Edgar and Isabel Casildo on property located at 303 Railroad for untagged vehicle.
10. Consider and take action on declaring three police vehicles as surplus property and to be advertised for bids: 2005 Crown Victoria, 2004 Impala and 2010 Ford Expedition.
11. Consider and take action on charter change to get ordinance written by city attorney regarding personnel policy changes to be put on the April 2015 ballot for a vote of the people.
12. Consider and take action on approximately three acres of land southeast portion of the cemetery bordered by Highway 59 exact acreage to be surveyed, to be declared as surplus property.
13. New business/public comments (the public will be recognized by the Mayor from a sign-in sheet where each citizen wishing to address the Board of Commissioners shall sign their name and the request or purpose for being recognized).
14. Department head report
15. City manager’s report
16. City commissioner’s/mayor’s report
17. City commission vote to enter executive session.
18. Enter executive session with city manager for confidential communications concerning an economic development venture as authorized by 25 O.S. 307 (b)(4).
19. Reconvene in open meeting.