Agenda for the Heavener city council meeting on Thursday at 6 p.m. The meeting will be held at the city hall at 103 E. Ave. B.
1. Approval of minutes of previous meeting.
2. Approval of purchase orders presented for payment
3. Consider and take action on date change for first meeting in January of the city commissioners as the date falls on a holiday (Jan. 1, 2015) to Jan. 5, 2015.
4. Consider and take action to approve meeting and holiday schedule for calendar year 2015.
5. Consider and take action on code violation for Jeanie Davis on property at 704 E. First Street for rank grass and weeds.
6. Consider and take action on code violation for U.S. Bank National Association on property at 702 E. First Street for rank grass and weeds.
7. Consider and take action on code violation for J.P. Morgan Chase Bank on property at 803 E Fifth Street for rank grass and weeds.
8. Consider and take action on code violation for Trinidad Ramos on property at 204 W. Avenue F for rank grass and weeds.|
9. Consider and take action on Dec. 26,2 014 (Friday) as a paid holiday for employees.
10. New business/public comments (the public will be recognized by the mayor from a sign-in sheet where each citizen wishing to address the board of commissioners shall sign their name and the request or purpose for being recognized).
11. Department head report
12. City manager’s report
13. City commissioner’s/mayor’s report